Sunday, May 1, 2016

A new love... well a couple actually


How gorgeous is this one!  Agave 'Snow Glow', a variegated form of Agave 'Blue Glow'.  This is definitely heading up there as one of my favourites, the colours are just superb


Agave 'Sun Glow'

As is usual with me I couldn't resist a couple of other pretties at the same time...

Agave macroacantha 'Blue Ribbon'

Agave 'Royal Spine'

Agave 'desmettiana Joe Hoak'

Agave 'Cream Spike'

Agave victoriae-reginae 'Miniature'

Agave colorata variegated

Agave schidigera 'Queen of White Threads'

Agave filifera variegated

Agave victoriae-reginae variegated

Agave potatorum "Kichijokan" mediopicta

Agave bracteosa 'Monterroy Frost'

Agave salmianna v ferox variegata

I'd like to be able to say that my obsession with these spikies beauties is coming to and end.... but unfortunately I can't.  Have another couple turning up this week..  At least I will have lots of pretties to keep me smiling.

No comments: