Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Coring Agaves... attempt 2 (and a summary of 2016)




Results from the last coring experiment.  Not exactly what I was looking for - but still pretty :)


Must post a bit more often - sorry its been a busy year.. and truthfully one I would rather forget.

Being blocked by admin on most of the WA facebook succulent sites is kind of sad. Especially as one of those groups I actually started.  But honestly these days if people want to get THAT petty then so be it.  I'm moving on (shame they can't).

On a good note, I did manage to bring in this year a pile of Agave 'Lime Streaks', Agave 'Dragons Toes' and Crassula 'Buddhas Temples' for the members of my group over the year.    So at least I managed to make a few people happy in the process - I think I annoyed more by not making money on them....

So 2017 ?  I'm going to focus on the positives in my life.  My gorgeous kids (and wonderful partner), my plants, and the fantastic friends I have around me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that people have done this to you. Ive noticed alot of people tend to think very highly of themselves afer they get a lil power so to speak. Anything deterring the limelight away from them and they turn feral. I hope 2017 brings you alot of joy and your plants continue to thrive