Monday, January 2, 2017

A trip to Victoria - Part 4 more private collections & Roraima!


Sometimes I manage to meet the most gorgeous people on the internet, and every now and then I am lucky enough to go meet them.  This gentleman is one of a kind, but I don't have permission to say "who" so I will just say, if you are reading this "THANKYOU!"

It was absolutely fantastic to finally meet you in person rather than just talking on the phone.
your plant collection is to die for - but you sir, are one of a kind!  I can't wait to come back and share a glass or two of wine with you.








Having seen our fill there, now it was off to Roraima Nursery.  Oh my stars!
Melbourne people are so spoilt.











Having exhausted looking out the front, we were allowed to go for a wander out the back as well. Talk about paradise!  The biggest of thankyou's to Sue for the wonderful hospitality.




No comments: